Thoughts and dolls From Becky.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Day...??? oh, whatever! It's April 14th

Hi, it's me again.

Well, I received my new computer on Thursday. Woohoo! I will be spending most of (most likely all) of tomorrow setting it up and transferring stuff from my old computer to my new one. Let's all wish my poor old computer a peaceful death and hopes it get reincarnated into one of the newest Macs out there! Here's a picture for all you to say good bye to:

She (yes she) served me well. I thank her everyday for brighting up my life....

Okay... enough of that!

Hi folks!

This week was a good one. A friend of mine, Emmanuelle Winter, Is moving back to Paris with her family. She was my boss at Nouvelles Frontieres. She's lived here in NY for over 14 years. The party was held at a canadian delegate's home, Located at the Museum Toer, next to MOMA. Posh-posh! Beautiful apartment on the 37th floor. Huge livingroom with ceiling to floor windows. I only knew Manu and her husband there, but I think I did fine. Parties with strangers are very hard for me. I can be very shy. It takes an out going person for my shyness to go away. My shyness drives me crazy most of the time. I hate that I fight to find words to say at times. I wish I had an outgoing / outspoken personality. But, I'm trying to accept myself for who I am. It's not always easy..... Back to Emmanuelle, I just got an invitation to another farewell party for her next week. I see, from the email, that they invited a few people We worked with at Nouvelles. I hope som of them make it. A reunion would be cool!

Well, that's it for today. Will update you all on the new computer and share picture.

Good night and kisses all around!

Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home