Thoughts and dolls From Becky.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Day 2 - April 10, 2006

As promised, I've taken pictures of the 3 felted heads I made in the past 3 weeks. Fun to make!






The man on the left was my first one. Absolutely no control on how he came out. I just kept added wool and Voila! An elderly Chinese man appeared!













The woman on the left turned out as a middle aged woman.

















This was my last one, I made him this weekend.

Let's see how many more I'll make..... Maybe I'll start making the bodies to go with them next.





Any-hoot. The folks are back. We ordered Chinese for dinner. Gotta love them egg rolls! Watched last weeks LOST. Glad it was a Hurley episode. I like him. Poor guy! Maybe I'll watch some criminal Intent. Boy! That D'Onofrio is something else. I love watching him work. All the little quirks he gives Goren is great!

Until I write again..... bye!

Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home